“You like me! Right now, you really like me” ~Sally Field
Thank you Maria Brinkley for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
She’s an artist so she sees the beauty that others sometimes miss. I still consider myself a baby in the blogosphere, so to inspire someone else is really a huge honor. Thanks again!
Here are the guidelines for the award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
I have written stuff you never wanted to know about me before, but here’s even more!
- I hate the mall. If I ever met the person that created amazon and internet shopping I would totally kiss them! Not because I’m a recluse, but because I really don’t care about stuff like that. (But I could spend hours at Goodwill and Lowes.)
- I don’t own a purse, and short of the see through plastic Madonna craze in 4th grade I’ve never had one. Now ask me how many times I’ve lost my credit card…but never my driver’s license! So BAM!
- I love to stir the shit pot. I’ve gotten myself dirty and stinky plenty but it’s because I’m bored – so this blog has saved me a TON on soap! Thanks!
- At one time I thought my cat was a spy for my parents. I went through a phase that I got cold busted on everything! I had long conversations with him and even shunned him for a week until my mom said something during an argument, “Why do you keep lying? You’re really bad at it.” oh…
- I don’t like spending a lot of time in the bathroom…for anything. My husband reads, my kids do God knows what for hours, and the dog loves to sleep on the cold tile floor. There is a reason for that room, people! Do what you gotta do and get out!
- I love having a service to do my dirty work, but I secretly like doing it myself. I love it when the maid comes, but she doesn’t clean like me. I love it when it takes the yard guys 15 minutes to do our ginormous corner lot, but I do it better. I would love for someone to put up with my children’s teen years, but I’d miss them.
- I picked up my husband by whistling. Yep, I’m that good at it 😉
And the nominees are…(I broke the 15 rule, but you know what they say: teachers are the worst students)
My fellow teachers – I have found so many since blogging! I know, live, feel, and bleed with ya! Keep doing what you’re doing, you inspire people everyday which will inspire others for years to come. I believe in pay it forward and that inspires me. (Please let me know if you’re an educator and I didn’t include you, I will serve a lengthy detention and make up for it!)
http://anntogether.com/ (subbing counts! 😉 )
http://superfanofspongebob.wordpress.com/about/ (because he perpetuates my math humor)
My new friends from Writing 101 and Blogging 101. It’s so hard to narrow it down because you never know where inspiration is going to come from. I have learned so much and could not have grown without everyone’s input, comments, and suggestions. I love having a safe place to try new things – thank you guys!
If you want to see who else inspires me, check out the blogs I follow below.
Here’s the other award we received. The Liebster